The purpose of the Athletic Program is:
- To provide supervised and structured athletic competition while building character and good citizenship.
- To provide opportunities to learn techniques and improve skills that will enhance the student-athlete's ability level.
- To develop positive attitudes, pride, self-confidence, respect and discipline.
- To provide opportunities for our student-athletes to become role models for younger students.
- Boy's soccer
- Basketball (boys, and girls)
Director of Athletics Info
Bishop Maginn High School
75 Park Ave
Albany, NY 12202
Phone: (518) 463-2247
Fax: (518) 463-9880